Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rei


Ahahaha, Rei !!!

Your turn has popped out ;P So, it's time to write about you, my brother !!! Where do I begin..........

We met each other last year and got to know each other this year (But I remember you made fun of me in the beginning of the year =.=') But anyway, it sure was worth it getting to be your friend ;D

You are an amazing dude; caring, sweet and fun to be around with !! (Not to mention that you are the dude whom goes to the toilet with me more times than anyone else xDD) You are an awesome friend too, you have always been there for me when I needed you, so I'd like to say, "Thank you (:"

Anywho, it was you who was also the other guy in B.A.R.S. along with the girls and we sure had fun xDD So, all in all, I'd just like to say "Thanks Rei, you rock !! I love you ;D"

- Bryan Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment