Wednesday, December 2, 2009

JT


Hey, Yong Jing Teng (A.K.A. JT) !! It's time for your post ;P

Lets see..... Do you remember how we first met ? No ? Well, neither do I xDD But I do remember what was the first thing you said to me on msn last year xP (You asked how much was my percentage for the finals xD) Ever since then, you have been an awesome friend to talk to (:

You are an amazing, smart, funny and most of all, fun friend to have ;D You brighten up most of our lives more and more everyday, so thank you (: What would we do without you ? (Probably die of boredom xDD)

You have affected my life in many ways.... (Though.. I think I forgot most of them O.O Sorry !!!) But the 2 most important things you have done to me is, introduce me to Pheven and be my friend (: So, thank you for everything !! I love you ;D

- Bryan Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment