Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pearly


OMFG !! Pearly !!! It's time to write about you !!! xDD

Remember how we met this year ? I jaga your class and then one day we talked (I still remember you love to pull my laces for fun too xD)

But in the end, you are an awesome buddy that I love ;D I have learned so many things from you !! (Like how to use Ebuddy, how to entertain myself and many, many more) so, thank you (: Who knows what I would do without you ? (You even share my birthday !! How awesome is that ? xDD)

I can't believe I have known you for about 7-8 months already !!! I only wish to have known you sooner ;D You have kept me company whenever I needed it and you have been an awesome best friend ;) Thank you for everything Pearly !!! I love ya xD

- Bryan Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment