Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nicklaus


Nicklaus !!!! Looks like I have decided to put your post next ;P

Omg, how long has it been ? 2 years already ? Remember when you sat behind me and Amirrul in 1 Hormat ? You have been one of my best friends ever since then ;D

You rock dude ! You are such a nerd :P (Joking !! xD) But its truee.... Getting number 1 in form 1, then getting number 4 in form 2 for both of the mid terms...... How do you do it ? xDD But anyway, you are kind, friendly, fun and an awesome person to be friends with (: I think I would have died last year without you !!

We have been through almost everything together so that makes you one of the top best friends, doesn't it ? ;P But all in all, thanks for being there for me when I needed you (: I love you man !!! xDD

- Bryan Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment