Monday, November 30, 2009

Mae Pearl


Ahahaha, TA MAE PEARL !!!

My beloved sister, time to write about you xDD Do you remember who brought us together ? It was HARIZ on the 30th of January 2009 !! (So, thanks dude)

Where to start, where to start..... Indeed, all around, you are one-of-a-kind and special (: I doubt there is anyone like you !! I should know, because I have spent so many moments with you (Practically, 1/3 of my first 3 months of school with you ;P) Either way, I have also learnt so many uncountable things from you, so thank you (:

You know how to love, how to feel emotions and how to have fun (And believe me, finding someone in that combination is hard ;D) and if I am not wrong, you have so many other characteristics that is loved by all of us, which makes you so awesome x)

Anyway, thank you Mae for everything, all I'd like to say now is "I LOVE YOU, MY SISTER ;D"

- Bryan Hon

No comments:

Post a Comment